Musician Ciara recently went on holiday in China with her husband Russell Wilson as well as her children Future Zahir and newborn Sienna Princess. The couple recently celebrated their one-year wedding anniversary on July 6th.
Ciara shared about their fun adventures with Instagram photos. Some of the places they visited included Disneyland Shanghai and the Great Wall of China. One of the crazy things the 31-year-old did was riding down the Great Wall on a toboggan with her 3-month-old daughter tightly strapped onto her in a baby carrier. Mindblowing! She called that experience ‘unreal’.
Here ois the video of them sliding down the Great Wall of China
Photo Credit: Ciara (@ciara)
- Hillary Clinton Set to Release a Tell-all Memoir in September - July 29, 2017
- Introducing Twinklestar Studios, Specially Created for Kids, Maternity and Family Shoots - July 29, 2017
- Watch as Lamar Odom Opens Up About Losing His Son and Cocaine Abuse in a New Interview - July 29, 2017
- Sisi Yemmie Shares Her Marriage Experience in New Vlog as She Celebrates 3rd Anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Flavour Posts a Photo of His Beautiful First Daughter - July 27, 2017
- 4-Year-Old Cries as His Stepmom Reads Him Her Vows During Her Wedding - July 27, 2017
- Beautiful! Timi Dakolo Shares a Cute Photo of Him With His Daughters - July 27, 2017
- Nigerian Big Boy Escoba Smith Makes it Rain at a Friend’s Child’s Dedication Party - July 27, 2017
- Another Awesome Photo from Millen Magese’s Maternity Shoot - July 27, 2017
- 14-year-old Nigerian Bride Kills Her Husband After Being Married for 5 months - July 26, 2017