A civil society group known as the Kingdom Human Rights Foundation International, has filed a lawsuit against members of the Federal Executive Council, asking the court to urge the FEC members to declare indisposed President Muhammadu Buhari unfit to continue to hold office and also another order that will mandate the National Assembly to constitute a medical panel to ascertain his fitness.
In the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/671/2017, the group named Acting President, professor Yemi Osinbajo, the Executive Council of the Federation (otherwise known as the Federal Executive Council), the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN), and the National Assembly as respondents.
So far, no date has been fixed for hearing neither has any judge been assigned to the case.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017