The host of CNN’s global affairs show, Christiane Amanpour; and her husband of 20 years, Jamie Rubin, are getting divorced.
A source confirmed the split to Page Six and the media outlet, saying, “they are still really good friends.”
Christiane, 60, lives in London and recently took over Charlie Rose’s slot after the anchorman was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.
Jamie, 58, a former journalist and Bill Clinton-era Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs, recently moved to Washington, where he is writing and consulting for lobbyist firm Ballard Partners.
Their swanky wedding was attended by John F. Kennedy Jr. and wife Carolyn; diplomat Richard Holbrooke, Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal and former Deputy National Security Adviser James Steinberg.
- “Let your daughter be happy, please” – Chrissy Teigen tells Meghan Markle’s Dad - July 30, 2018
- Three sisters confess to killing their dad after “years of sexual abuse and torture” - July 30, 2018
- “Happy birthday to my double blessing” – Femi Adebayo celebrates his twin sons as they clock a year older - July 30, 2018
- Groom, family members die in car crash on their way to wedding - July 30, 2018
- Celebrity Families: Beyonce and Jay-Z hang out backstage with DJ Khaled and his family at their On the Run II Tour (Photos) - July 30, 2018
- See this Nigerian father’s reactions for seeing his daughter after 2 years - July 30, 2018
- Photos from the wedding of Taraba state governor’s son - July 30, 2018
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and wife Alice Campello welcome lovely set of twins - July 30, 2018
- Iyabo Ojo’s children excited to see their dad for the first time in 6years - July 30, 2018
- Adorable new photos of Femi Fani-Kayode’s triplets - July 30, 2018