The host of CNN’s global affairs show, Christiane Amanpour; and her husband of 20 years, Jamie Rubin, are getting divorced.
A source confirmed the split to Page Six and the media outlet, saying, “they are still really good friends.”
Christiane, 60, lives in London and recently took over Charlie Rose’s slot after the anchorman was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women.
Jamie, 58, a former journalist and Bill Clinton-era Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs, recently moved to Washington, where he is writing and consulting for lobbyist firm Ballard Partners.
Their swanky wedding was attended by John F. Kennedy Jr. and wife Carolyn; diplomat Richard Holbrooke, Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal and former Deputy National Security Adviser James Steinberg.
- Tboss pens lovely birthday message to her mom - July 18, 2018
- Councillor kills wife for condemning his affair with son’s girlfriend - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian soldier killed by Boko Haram just 3 months after wedding introduction - July 18, 2018
- Serena Williams’ father Richard ordered to undergo mental evaluation amid divorce battle - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian man lists rules and regulations his future wife must follow - July 18, 2018
- Sumbo Adeoye praises husband as he performs father’s duties on their newborn son - July 18, 2018
- Adorable photos of Bauchi Governor’s second wife, Barrister Aisha Mohammed and her lovely kids - July 18, 2018
- 23-year-old mom hanged herself in front of her daughter after an argument with her partner on him sleeping with another woman - July 18, 2018
- Check out cute photo of these beautiful dwarf twin sisters - July 18, 2018
- Hollywood stars, Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo announce they’re separating - July 18, 2018