Comedian AY, took to IG to celebrate his wife, Mabel, who turned a year older.
The ace comic,in a message penned to celebrate his wife, says there is no marriage that runs smoothly, thus asking that everyone let them live their lives.
AY, also made mention of his wife’s beauty, praising her for her continuous support from day 1.
Since 2004 come reach now … we still dey cramp all the love and Valentine things dey go steady…. Na who talk say the journey go always dey easy for man and woman matter self? i pity people wey dey put mouth for people matter. shebi Moses eye clear for Bible when they ask am “who made you judge over us?” See as my chikala dey soft everyday like TODAY bread.
With my own two naked eyes, i fit clear everybody say other people beauty never baff for where my @midas_interiors dey.
Oya take this lines today, as you claim say liver fail me to toast you for ABK in 2003
V….is for Valentine meaning say na only u be my Val
A…..is for Anytime any day i full ground for u
L…..is for Loving u no be mistake at all
E…..is for Everlasting love go always be our portion
N…..is for Nothing dey happen
T…..is for Together and forever
I…..is for Inside good or bad time we dey HERE!
N….is for No recession go stop our session
E…..is for Eternity go bear witness to our love
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017