Okey Bakassi’s eldest child turns 15 today, July 25 and this proud father and veteran comedian just had to share photos of her. He also said:
“Congratulations and Happy birthday to my daughter #firstchild Chidera.
Derie, as you turn 15 today, I pray that you continue to excell. God will surely lead you to your exalted destiny.
I love you so much, my baby #girl
Our #trackandfield princess, our #sportstar Chidera. As you turn 15yrs today, we are proud of the leader you’re becoming.
Your excellence in academics, sports and character is a source of joy to the entire family.
May the Lord continue to lead, bless and protect you. We love you.
#proudlyonyegbule #wabosoblood #nigeriancanadian Happy birthday!!!”
- Hillary Clinton Set to Release a Tell-all Memoir in September - July 29, 2017
- Introducing Twinklestar Studios, Specially Created for Kids, Maternity and Family Shoots - July 29, 2017
- Watch as Lamar Odom Opens Up About Losing His Son and Cocaine Abuse in a New Interview - July 29, 2017
- Sisi Yemmie Shares Her Marriage Experience in New Vlog as She Celebrates 3rd Anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Flavour Posts a Photo of His Beautiful First Daughter - July 27, 2017
- 4-Year-Old Cries as His Stepmom Reads Him Her Vows During Her Wedding - July 27, 2017
- Beautiful! Timi Dakolo Shares a Cute Photo of Him With His Daughters - July 27, 2017
- Nigerian Big Boy Escoba Smith Makes it Rain at a Friend’s Child’s Dedication Party - July 27, 2017
- Another Awesome Photo from Millen Magese’s Maternity Shoot - July 27, 2017
- 14-year-old Nigerian Bride Kills Her Husband After Being Married for 5 months - July 26, 2017