Popular Nigerian comedian Oluwaseyi Aletile Lawrence, popularly known as Seyi Law, and his wife, Stacy have parted ways after almost 8 years of marriage.
The comic man took to Instagram to announce their separation while stating that their 2-year-old daughter, Tiwalola is safe and good.
His post reads;
“Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known.
It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to path ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.”
Seyi Law and Stacy got married in March 2011 after dating for 3 years.
- I lied I’m a Virgin, now our wedding is around corner- Lady cries out for help - February 21, 2019
- I’m in love with two married men - February 21, 2019
- Lady says It’s okay for women to send nudes to keep their relationship - February 21, 2019
- Lady accuses her boyfriend of jazzing and extorting money from her, he speaks out - February 20, 2019
- Photos from Meghan Markle’s baby shower in New York - February 20, 2019
- Tottenham star Dele Alli dumps girlfriend of 2 years - February 20, 2019
- My Boyfriend friend stopped talking to me since I asked for Valentine’s gift - February 20, 2019
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé of one year Christian Carino are no longer together - February 20, 2019
- See how this man reacted after finding out his wife is pregnant with a girl [Video] - February 19, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani and husband, Kayode celebrates 7th wedding anniversary today - February 19, 2019