Real Madrid and Portugal forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he is planning to have seven children.
The 32-year-old celebrated the arrival of children of his twins numbers two and three in June when he announced that he had newborn twins, Eva and Mateo via a surrogate mother.
The twins joined seven-year-old Cristiano Jnr in the family ranks with the former Manchester United man’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez also currently pregnant with a girl that is due in October.
That will be the Portugal international’s fourth child, but Chrisiano Jnr wants another three brothers or sisters – and his dad seems to agree.
“He wants seven, the magic number, and I think that’s good,” Vidas report him as telling a Chinese television show.
He added that he wants to “go slowly and enjoy the moment”.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017