Real Madrid and Portugal forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he is planning to have seven children.
The 32-year-old celebrated the arrival of children of his twins numbers two and three in June when he announced that he had newborn twins, Eva and Mateo via a surrogate mother.
The twins joined seven-year-old Cristiano Jnr in the family ranks with the former Manchester United man’s girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez also currently pregnant with a girl that is due in October.
That will be the Portugal international’s fourth child, but Chrisiano Jnr wants another three brothers or sisters – and his dad seems to agree.
“He wants seven, the magic number, and I think that’s good,” Vidas report him as telling a Chinese television show.
He added that he wants to “go slowly and enjoy the moment”.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017