The senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District in the Senate, Mrs. Binta Masi Garba, yesterday during church service narrated an untold story of her life on how all that she had were set ablaze by her biological father after she gave her life to Jesus Christ.
The senator while speaking during a thanksgiving service organised to mark her 50th birthday at the Chapel of Praise International Church, broke down in tears saying God made it possible for her to become a cornerstone after the deprivation and rejection she suffered after changing her faith.
In her word, “I gave my life to Christ when I was in primary school. My father was infuriated and he burnt everything I had because of my decision to follow Christ. I suffered so much because of the name of Jesus. I would have been nothing if not for His grace. The rejected child, because of my faith, has become a cornerstone. I give glory to His name.”
- How Neymar Proved He Loves His Mum - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian Rich Man Gets Engaged To Another Woman Few Days After Breaking Up With Slay Queen - April 20, 2018
- Surprisingly, Vivian Chiologi gives birth at age 51 - April 20, 2018
- Read This Woman’s Touching childbirth story - April 20, 2018
- Proud Mum Who Is A Cleaner Got A Good Job For Her Son - April 20, 2018
- Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian lady reveals rituals her future hubby must perform - April 20, 2018
- Davido is missing someone special - April 20, 2018
- MC Mbakara Surprises Wife With 4Matic Benz Car - April 20, 2018
- I raised my son alone – Actress, Yetunde Bakare - April 20, 2018