The senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District in the Senate, Mrs. Binta Masi Garba, yesterday during church service narrated an untold story of her life on how all that she had were set ablaze by her biological father after she gave her life to Jesus Christ.
The senator while speaking during a thanksgiving service organised to mark her 50th birthday at the Chapel of Praise International Church, broke down in tears saying God made it possible for her to become a cornerstone after the deprivation and rejection she suffered after changing her faith.
In her word, “I gave my life to Christ when I was in primary school. My father was infuriated and he burnt everything I had because of my decision to follow Christ. I suffered so much because of the name of Jesus. I would have been nothing if not for His grace. The rejected child, because of my faith, has become a cornerstone. I give glory to His name.”
- Slay Queen Narrates What Happened To Her After She Slept With A Married Man - December 18, 2018
- Millionaire’s girlfriend reportedly dies after ‘rough’ sex - December 18, 2018
- You have bullied and intimidated me for 6 years of our marriage – IG Comedian, Etinosa Blast Her Ex- Husband - December 18, 2018
- Mr 2kay says DNA proves him to be the father of Gifty’s child - December 18, 2018
- Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares First Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation - December 18, 2018
- Singer, Mr 2kay Is The Father Of BBNaaij’s Gifty’s Daughter - December 17, 2018
- Cardi B defends her estranged husband, Offset - December 17, 2018
- I Never Had Sex With Shatta Wale – Efia Odo - December 17, 2018
- Photos From Linda Ikejis’s Son Dedicaton - December 17, 2018
- I still used to give her money after I got married, Father of boy killed by ex-lover - December 17, 2018