A man who was written off over poor grades in high school, has gone on to become the first black District Attorney in U.S history.
The inspiring story has gone viral as he has now become the first black District Attorney in the United States of America.
The young man who has three daughters has proven that even though going to school is important, turning out successful is key.
According to his daughter, Quuen Brian Middleton, her dad had a G.P.A of 1.9 in high school and was told he wouldn’t be anything especially with those kind of grades however, he soon became an attorney. Afterwards, he was told that he couldn’t be district attorney because he is a “Black” man but now he has been elected as Fort Bend’s first black District Attorney in the U.S
Her post on social media sparked a conversation on social media platforms as different online users recount on how their teachers in school told them they would amount to nothing, crushing their self esteem over low grades.
Read her post below:
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018