A man who was written off over poor grades in high school, has gone on to become the first black District Attorney in U.S history.
The inspiring story has gone viral as he has now become the first black District Attorney in the United States of America.
The young man who has three daughters has proven that even though going to school is important, turning out successful is key.
According to his daughter, Quuen Brian Middleton, her dad had a G.P.A of 1.9 in high school and was told he wouldn’t be anything especially with those kind of grades however, he soon became an attorney. Afterwards, he was told that he couldn’t be district attorney because he is a “Black” man but now he has been elected as Fort Bend’s first black District Attorney in the U.S
Her post on social media sparked a conversation on social media platforms as different online users recount on how their teachers in school told them they would amount to nothing, crushing their self esteem over low grades.
Read her post below:
- What My Father Did When I Became Pregnant At Age 14 – Nigerian Actress, Ada Ameh Reveals - November 18, 2018
- Ooni of Ife reveals he had a spiritual wife before marrying Naomi - November 18, 2018
- Gabrielle Union explains idea behind her daughter’s name - November 18, 2018
- We sold our day-old baby for N250, 000 to pay off debts – Suspect - November 18, 2018
- I still kneel before my husband despite my achievement, he is the head of the home – Billionaire busineswoman, Ibukun Awosika says - November 18, 2018
- So sad! Pastor’s Daughter Kills Her Own Baby Just 2 Days After Delivery - November 18, 2018
- Nigerian Man batters his wife for slamming the door - November 18, 2018
- Tonto Dikeh and ex-husband Olakunle Churchill shade each other - November 18, 2018
- Lady turns down 2 jobs because of boyfriend’s plans, gets shocking response - November 18, 2018
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett wish his baby mama a happy birthday, see her reaction - November 18, 2018