Davido has enjoyed phenomenal success since his first mega hit “Dami Duro“. In the last 12 months alone, the man known as “Omo Baba Olowo” has won numerous major awards, performed in cities around the world and broken video view records on YouTube.
Now Davido has set his sights on the new goal – to win a Grammy!
In his brief chat with HipTV, Davido also mentions that he owes his success to God, a great team and supportive fans. He reveals that he and Wizkid have moved on from their beef. He ends by encouraging fans to vote. Watch!
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017