The publisher of Ovation magazine, Chief Dele Momodu has taken to social media to introduce his three sons.
Sharing a photo of himself and the boys, the popular journalist appreciated everyone who showed him support at the launching of his three books yesterday.
The boys named Eniafe, Enikorewafunmi And Enitanyole Momodu were however trolled by some Nigerians who felt they need to ‘watch their weight’.
My sons ENIAFE, ENIKOREWAFUNMI and ENITANYOLE MOMODU…
What a glorious day yesterday at the launch of three of my books… Thanks to everyone who made it a joyous and unforgettable event…
Pix by koya Adegbite
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018