The publisher of Ovation magazine, Chief Dele Momodu has taken to social media to introduce his three sons.
Sharing a photo of himself and the boys, the popular journalist appreciated everyone who showed him support at the launching of his three books yesterday.
The boys named Eniafe, Enikorewafunmi And Enitanyole Momodu were however trolled by some Nigerians who felt they need to ‘watch their weight’.
My sons ENIAFE, ENIKOREWAFUNMI and ENITANYOLE MOMODU…
What a glorious day yesterday at the launch of three of my books… Thanks to everyone who made it a joyous and unforgettable event…
Pix by koya Adegbite
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018