Music producer and “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J, and singer Faith Evans Jordan, who got married last week are sure going strong.
Stevie took to Twitter to show off his new ink of Faith’s initials ‘FRJ’ ‘right on the side of his face. Stevie J captioned the photo: ‘All I desire to hear in my world. #FaithReneeJordan’
On the top of his shoulder, he also tattooed their July 17, 2018 wedding date as well.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018