Music producer and “Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J, and singer Faith Evans Jordan, who got married last week are sure going strong.
Stevie took to Twitter to show off his new ink of Faith’s initials ‘FRJ’ ‘right on the side of his face. Stevie J captioned the photo: ‘All I desire to hear in my world. #FaithReneeJordan’
On the top of his shoulder, he also tattooed their July 17, 2018 wedding date as well.
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018