Secret to a Better Sex Life.I can remember like it was yesterday, Natasha and I had been married for almost two years at that point.
Sex, for most marriages, can be one of the most challenging areas of their marriage. For example: There are couples who have different expectations; couples who don’t have enough time for intimacy or couples who are suffering from a lack of desires in both or one partner, the list goes on.
I got a wake-up call when Natasha said to me, “Babe, I want us to have better sex.”
Now, when I heard her say this, as a man, I immediately heard, “more” sex, which in my head I’m like, “Thank you ,God!” But that is 100 percent not what she meant. Better sex didn’t mean more sex, it meant more intimate sex.
There are so many reasons why having GOOD sex is important for your marriage, but the consequences of not having sex are REAL. When there is increased anxiety about the marriage, insecurity starts to creep in from the person who wants more intimacy. And, yes, this will open the door to a possible affair.
Sex is God’s invention for couples to share in something they will share in with no other person. If someone asked you if a great sex life is a desire for you and your spouse, you most likely will say, “yes.”
But, if we can all be honest, there are many reasons why sex can suffer in our marriages. Whether it be….
1. Not enough time to enjoy one another like you desire.
2. Don’t have the money to invest into your marriage through date nights or marriage events.
3. Awkward to have a real conversation with your spouse about your sex life, particularly if you are embarrassed yourself or afraid of shaming your spouse.
4. Issues outside of the bedroom causing issues in the bedroom (work stress, health issues, relationship issues, etc..
5. Your spouse not wanting to have sex.
Yes, there could be a number fo problems impacting your sex life, but, fortunately, I believe there is one easy first step toward a solution.
The first secret to better sex is simply making the decision to have better sex.
There are so many distractions, and things that can impact your intimacy with your spouse, so you have to draw a line in the sand that you will not allow those things to affect your sex life.
This was the beginning for Natasha and I once she ignited it by her honesty. When both couples are committed to making your marriage better, it should apply to all aspects of the marriage, including the bedroom.
- Just 4 Years Ago, Meghan Markle Blogged About Wanting to Be a Princess — See What She Wrote! - August 15, 2018
- Testing - August 15, 2018
- Unlawful wedding spending is causing divorce in our society- Sultan of Sokoto - August 15, 2018
- Football star Raheem Sterling shows off touching new tattoo of him kissing young son Thiago (Photos) - August 13, 2018
- Here is What good sex does to a woman according to a lady - August 12, 2018
- Nigerian man narrates how his girlfriend tried extorting him using a fake pregnancy - August 12, 2018
- This Benue woman slept with her son in order to have a child for her infertile husband - August 11, 2018
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - August 11, 2018
- ‘God needs Saraki to rule Nigeria for 4 years’ – Primate Ayodele reveals how PDP can win the 2019 election in new prophecies - August 11, 2018
- Video: 2face Idibia can’t keep his hands off his wife, Annie Idibia after he returned to Nigeria last night - August 11, 2018