Popular Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, aka DJ Cuppy, daughter of billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola, who is known to be in a romantic relationship with Davido’s country manager, Asa Asika, has revealed how long they have been dating.
During the week, the ‘Greenlight’ crooner revealed she has been dating the celebrity artiste manager for seven years.
She disclosed this when commenting on a photo Asika shared on Instagram.
“Yo, all of you that claim to be my friends are all twats! I can’t believe you lot made me think my hair was cool back then in 2011″, Asika captioned the photo.
DJ Cuppy replied immediately; “Wait, how did I allow you have this hair as your babe in 2011.”
Recall that in an interview with TheNetNG, DJ Cuppy had admitted she has known Asa Asika for a long time, which confirms her confession on Instagram lately.
‘I feel like I am lucky, I am in a place where I get to be with a lot of smart people and there is a new wave of young people that are doing great things and Asa is one of them. I feel like I have positioned myself in the midst of great people. Asa was my tour manager a few years ago for ‘Cuppy Takes Africa’. I have known him for a very long time and I am so proud to be associated with him, more than anything”, she said.
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018