Nollywood actress, Juliet who is married to her husband, Chima, gave the piece of advice to married couples via her IG page.
She shared the photo above and wrote
“Don’t Ever Stop Dating Your Wife And Don’t Ever Stop Flirting With Your Husband… Marriage Is Sighs, Laughs, Tears (Repeat).. Don’t Let Anyone Deceive You With ‘That’ Perfect Instagram Picture, Every Marriage Has Its Own Challenges But We Only Fail If We Stop Trying. The Point Is Not To Be A Perfect Wife/Husband Or Build A Perfect Life, The Point Is To Priorities Love Over Perfection And Build An Abundant Life?? ……….B?A?E?…….”.
- Tonto Dikeh reveals how she lost her baby weight - August 17, 2017
- I need out of house arrest to feed my kids! – DMX laments - August 17, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian man marries his older white lover (Photos) - August 17, 2017
- Kim Kardashian West Talks about having a third baby - August 17, 2017
- Pretty Mike- ‘You are stupid if you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy jet but dont have bicycle’ - August 17, 2017
- Odunlade Adekola is not the father of my child- actress Bukola Adeeyo cries out - August 17, 2017
- Timi Dakolo’s kids looks beautiful in matching outfits - August 17, 2017
- WHAT! ‘If my boyfriend is broke, I will cheat on him’ – Nigerian lady reveals, explains why - August 16, 2017
- THE LORD IS GOOD! 16 years after marriage,Nigerian pastors welcome set of twins (Photos) - August 16, 2017
- “One of the reasons I still work” – 2face enthuse over his daughter Isabella (Photo) - August 16, 2017