A marriage Counsellor identified as Lutterodt has stated that men who are not sexually strong should stay away from Nurses, Teachers and female worship leaders.
The controversial Ghanaian relationship expert stated this in an interview with GHOne TV, saying such women are very strong and extremely good in bed and can only be satisfied by strong men.
“Nurses are good in the bedroom so are the teachers. Men who want to marry them must be strong in order to satisfy them well. The same applies to female worship leaders, they are too good and can send a man to another realm”, C Lutterodt said.
- I lied I’m a Virgin, now our wedding is around corner- Lady cries out for help - February 21, 2019
- I’m in love with two married men - February 21, 2019
- Lady says It’s okay for women to send nudes to keep their relationship - February 21, 2019
- Lady accuses her boyfriend of jazzing and extorting money from her, he speaks out - February 20, 2019
- Photos from Meghan Markle’s baby shower in New York - February 20, 2019
- Tottenham star Dele Alli dumps girlfriend of 2 years - February 20, 2019
- My Boyfriend friend stopped talking to me since I asked for Valentine’s gift - February 20, 2019
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé of one year Christian Carino are no longer together - February 20, 2019
- See how this man reacted after finding out his wife is pregnant with a girl [Video] - February 19, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani and husband, Kayode celebrates 7th wedding anniversary today - February 19, 2019