A bread seller with the name Marian Folarin, on Thursday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that it was her lover that impregnated her and not her husband, Kayode Folarin.
Marian in her original petition to the court accused her husband of “gross irresponsibility and incompetence” in managing the home. She said:
“My lord, hunger, thirst and wretchedness had been the order of the day with me in Kayode’s house in the last 20 years I lived with him.
“Kayode and I earlier had a mutual agreement not to have more than four children and he did everything not to violate that agreement.
“But he had been unable to cater for me and the children, beside the constant beating which I receive from him.
“I stopped Kayode from having sex with me since 2007 so as not to get pregnant. However, as I speak now, I have been impregnated by my lover, Ololade, a mechanic at Gate area of Ibadan.
“I pray this honourable court to order Kayode to stop molesting and harassing me in the neighbourhood because I am no longer interested in the marriage; I have found new love.”
The respondent denied all allegations preferred against him, saying he still loves his wife. He said:
“Marian is a pathological liar because I always give her my love and care and people can bear me witness.
“It is only unfortunate that she is being misguided somewhere. My lord, I want to confirm to you that I impregnated Marian and not any mechanic.
“Marian was three months pregnant before she left my house.”
Marian’s 14-year-old daughter, in her testimony, told the court that her father was a caring man who did everything possible to satisfy her mother.
She said, “I think my mother is just ungrateful.”
The President of the court, Ademola Odunade, after deliberating on the matter, ordered a court official to take Marian for pregnancy test to ascertain the age of the pregnancy.
He also ordered that her mechanic lover should appear in court, and adjourned the case until May 23 for hearing.
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018