Husband who was said to be drunk was strapped to a pole by furious neighbours after he allegedly battered his wife and pushed her on the stairs. The 45-year-old man allegedly left his wife covered in cuts and bruises after beating her near their home in Bahia, Brazil.
However, when his neighbours were alerted to the incident, they detained him by tying him to a pole with green rope.
Military police were called to the scene where the traumatised victim, named as Maria Viana Santana Pereir, was treated for her wounds.
The man, who was not named, allegedly showed signs of intoxication, according to reports globo.com
Police say the woman had cuts and bruises and was bleeding when they arrived at the marital home in the town of Jacobina.
She was taken to a nearby hospital, before being released on Monday morning.
The husband was unbound and taken to the Jacobina police station, where he was charged and held in custody.
- We teach our kids how to speak in tongues while they teach theirs to invent smart phones, cars”- Nigerian Lawyer writes on visit to South Korea - August 21, 2018
- I had sex with my aunt, sister, men and sacrificed my mom – Footballer Shiva N’Zigou - August 21, 2018
- Call my girl to ask for my number – man tells female admirer - August 21, 2018
- Woman allegedly stabs husband to death over alleged extramarital affair - August 21, 2018
- Pregnant woman burns maid’s buttocks with hot knife - August 21, 2018
- More Photos of Mr. Eazi As He Was Hosted By Ghanaian First Lady - August 21, 2018
- Football stars, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez enjoy time off at the sea with their pretty wives - August 21, 2018
- Spain knife attacker was gay and suicidal – Wife says - August 21, 2018
- Duncan Mighty finally breaks silence on assaulting his wife - August 21, 2018
- My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours, I Don’t Know My Offence – Yinka Ayefele - August 21, 2018