Husband who was said to be drunk was strapped to a pole by furious neighbours after he allegedly battered his wife and pushed her on the stairs. The 45-year-old man allegedly left his wife covered in cuts and bruises after beating her near their home in Bahia, Brazil.
However, when his neighbours were alerted to the incident, they detained him by tying him to a pole with green rope.
Military police were called to the scene where the traumatised victim, named as Maria Viana Santana Pereir, was treated for her wounds.
The man, who was not named, allegedly showed signs of intoxication, according to reports globo.com
Police say the woman had cuts and bruises and was bleeding when they arrived at the marital home in the town of Jacobina.
She was taken to a nearby hospital, before being released on Monday morning.
The husband was unbound and taken to the Jacobina police station, where he was charged and held in custody.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018