A Nigerian pastor, identified as Isaac Onwordi has been accused of defrauding an elderly couple of their house in Windhoek Namibia.
Onwordi, a pastor at the Life-Changing Christian Church made his appearance together with his wife, Suama Ndagodja Onwordi, at the Windhoek Magistrate Court last Friday. (pictured covering his face with handkerchief)
According to the state’s case, Onwordi forged a document for ownership of a N$1.5 million worth house that is in Windhoek and belongs to Mr Gervasius Arnat and his wife, who were at the time members of his Katutura based church.
The pastor is said to have, under false pretences, agreed to rent out the couple’s house, which later resulted in their losing access to their property.
The pastor, who was with an entourage of his church mates was ducking and diving from the camera when the court postponed his case to the 16th of October 2018, to allow for more investigations and his bail was consequently extended together with that of his accused wife.
He and his wife are on N$10 000 bail and the judge warned that failure to appear in court will see a warrant of arrest being issued against them and their bail cancelled.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018