A Nigerian pastor, identified as Isaac Onwordi has been accused of defrauding an elderly couple of their house in Windhoek Namibia.
Onwordi, a pastor at the Life-Changing Christian Church made his appearance together with his wife, Suama Ndagodja Onwordi, at the Windhoek Magistrate Court last Friday. (pictured covering his face with handkerchief)
According to the state’s case, Onwordi forged a document for ownership of a N$1.5 million worth house that is in Windhoek and belongs to Mr Gervasius Arnat and his wife, who were at the time members of his Katutura based church.
The pastor is said to have, under false pretences, agreed to rent out the couple’s house, which later resulted in their losing access to their property.
The pastor, who was with an entourage of his church mates was ducking and diving from the camera when the court postponed his case to the 16th of October 2018, to allow for more investigations and his bail was consequently extended together with that of his accused wife.
He and his wife are on N$10 000 bail and the judge warned that failure to appear in court will see a warrant of arrest being issued against them and their bail cancelled.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018