American-born Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra and her boyfriend have welcomed a set of twins.
The singer who shared news of her babies’ arrival on Instagram revealed that she is so excited to begin the journey of motherhood.
Emma Nyra further revealed that last year, she was overbooked and overworked herself tirelessly just to be able to accomplish one of her biggest goals of moving into her dream home in Lagos, not knowing God had bigger plans for her.
Emma Nyra wrote;
I have never been so inspired and full of love as I am today. With style and full force, you’ve both entered this world and forever impacted my destiny. My career has been my top priority for the past ten years of my life, so you can imagine that I was surprised and shocked for what God had in store for me! Last year I over booked and over worked myself tirelessly just to be able to accomplish one of my biggest goals which was to move into my dream home in Lagos! I was in a place in my life where I couldn’t imagine being more content!
My parents were extremely proud of all of my accomplishments and my personal life was full of love and friends that encouraged me, since we all have similar goals and dreams. Then I received a piece of information that would change my life forever! God had much bigger plans for me! I was blessed with the news that I was pregnant with twins. During the course of the next 9 months, I made a conscious decision to abstain from public outings and to keep away from major social media posts so that I could fully concentrate on my health and my personal life.
On August 11, 2018 in the early morning of 2 am, after 36 hours of labor, I gave birth to two beautiful children Alexandría and Alexander. The babies and I are doing very well by Gods’ Grace! I want to thank every single person who supported me and sent me well wishes, advice, and encouragement. I’m so excited to begin this journey of motherhood and I deeply encourage all women, especially mothers of multiples, to feel free to share your experiences and advice with me!
- E-money And Family Pictured At Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai - August 20, 2018
- Female Soldier In Hot Soup For Brutalizing Her Young Niece - August 20, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Pictured In Rare Moment Her Baby Was Kicking - August 20, 2018
- 8-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered by a family friend in South Africa - August 20, 2018
- Duncan Mighty accused of battering his wife - August 20, 2018
- OAP Toolz’s parents-in-law celebrate 45th wedding anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Mohammed Indimi’s wife, Samira Sherrif welcomes first grandchild - August 20, 2018
- Adorable photos of Davido’s second daughter, Hailey Adeleke - August 20, 2018
- ‘I found love in you’ – Newly married singer, Becca says as she shares a photo from her wedding to her Nigerian manager, Tobi Sanni Daniel - August 20, 2018
- Late American footballer, Aaron Hernandez’s suicide notes to daughter, fiancée and lawyer revealed - August 20, 2018