American-born Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra and her boyfriend have welcomed a set of twins.
The singer who shared news of her babies’ arrival on Instagram revealed that she is so excited to begin the journey of motherhood.
Emma Nyra further revealed that last year, she was overbooked and overworked herself tirelessly just to be able to accomplish one of her biggest goals of moving into her dream home in Lagos, not knowing God had bigger plans for her.
Emma Nyra wrote;
I have never been so inspired and full of love as I am today. With style and full force, you’ve both entered this world and forever impacted my destiny. My career has been my top priority for the past ten years of my life, so you can imagine that I was surprised and shocked for what God had in store for me! Last year I over booked and over worked myself tirelessly just to be able to accomplish one of my biggest goals which was to move into my dream home in Lagos! I was in a place in my life where I couldn’t imagine being more content!
My parents were extremely proud of all of my accomplishments and my personal life was full of love and friends that encouraged me, since we all have similar goals and dreams. Then I received a piece of information that would change my life forever! God had much bigger plans for me! I was blessed with the news that I was pregnant with twins. During the course of the next 9 months, I made a conscious decision to abstain from public outings and to keep away from major social media posts so that I could fully concentrate on my health and my personal life.
On August 11, 2018 in the early morning of 2 am, after 36 hours of labor, I gave birth to two beautiful children Alexandría and Alexander. The babies and I are doing very well by Gods’ Grace! I want to thank every single person who supported me and sent me well wishes, advice, and encouragement. I’m so excited to begin this journey of motherhood and I deeply encourage all women, especially mothers of multiples, to feel free to share your experiences and advice with me!
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018
- Guarding your Heart in a Relationship - November 25, 2018
- How does God Bring Two People Together - November 25, 2018
- Kevin Hart son Kenzo clocks one - November 21, 2018
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018