The Etisalat Prize For Literature, an annual prize that awards the best fictional work a stipulated amount of money now in it’s fourth year, recently released its shortlist which contains two Nigerian Writers- Jowhor Ile and Julie Iromuanya. The other writer making the list is Jacqui L’ange.
One of Africa’s prestigious literary prizes, the Winner of the Etisalat Prize for Literature would be announce in a Gala which serves as a climax for the literary prize.
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017