The Etisalat Prize For Literature, an annual prize that awards the best fictional work a stipulated amount of money now in it’s fourth year, recently released its shortlist which contains two Nigerian Writers- Jowhor Ile and Julie Iromuanya. The other writer making the list is Jacqui L’ange.
One of Africa’s prestigious literary prizes, the Winner of the Etisalat Prize for Literature would be announce in a Gala which serves as a climax for the literary prize.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z’s twins are been treated for jaundice following premature birth - June 26, 2017
- TO CANE OR NOT TO CANE? - June 26, 2017
- Trusting In God’s Promise For Marriage - June 25, 2017
- Mortified parents look helplessly on their nannycam as the registered nurse they employed to look after their special needs son, 2, cruelly beats him before they call 911 and cops save him - June 24, 2017
- 4 Phrases You Should Never Utter to Your Husband, No Matter How Tempting - June 23, 2017
- Lucky baby born on airplane awarded free flights for life - June 20, 2017
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY - June 18, 2017
- 3 Steps to Falling in Love with Your Spouse Again - June 18, 2017
- Moms Need a Full Year for Recovery After Giving Birth New Study Reveals - June 14, 2017
- Is it possible to still have your period while you are pregnant? - June 12, 2017