The Etisalat Prize For Literature, an annual prize that awards the best fictional work a stipulated amount of money now in it’s fourth year, recently released its shortlist which contains two Nigerian Writers- Jowhor Ile and Julie Iromuanya. The other writer making the list is Jacqui L’ange.
One of Africa’s prestigious literary prizes, the Winner of the Etisalat Prize for Literature would be announce in a Gala which serves as a climax for the literary prize.
- NIGERIAN ACTRESS, TOYIN ABRAHAM, REGRETS MARRIAGE - May 15, 2017
- SWEET MOTHER: FIVE NIGERIAN SONGS FOR MOTHERS - May 14, 2017
- R&B SINGER, R.KELLY, RELEASES A REMIX OF DAVIDO’S ‘IF’ - May 13, 2017
- WATCH CUTE VIDEO OF TWO DOGS BONDING WITH A BABY - May 12, 2017
- NIGERIAN DICTIONARY OF TRIBES: UNABRIDGED VERSION - May 12, 2017
- ETISALAT PRIZE FOR LITERATURE SHORTLIST HAS TWO NIGERIANS - May 11, 2017
- LOVE FALLS APART? MERCY AIGBE’S HUSBAND IS IN JAIL - May 11, 2017
- THE BIG REVEAL: THE ACTOR WHO HAD ADESUA’S HEART BEFORE BANKY’S SLIDE - May 11, 2017
- OMOTOLA STARS IN NEW RAPE THRILLER,’ ALTER EGO’ - May 10, 2017
- THREE ARTISTS REPRESENT NIGERIA AT THE ART OLYMPICS - May 10, 2017