The Etisalat Prize For Literature, an annual prize that awards the best fictional work a stipulated amount of money now in it’s fourth year, recently released its shortlist which contains two Nigerian Writers- Jowhor Ile and Julie Iromuanya. The other writer making the list is Jacqui L’ange.
One of Africa’s prestigious literary prizes, the Winner of the Etisalat Prize for Literature would be announce in a Gala which serves as a climax for the literary prize.
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017