The Etisalat Prize For Literature, an annual prize that awards the best fictional work a stipulated amount of money now in it’s fourth year, recently released its shortlist which contains two Nigerian Writers- Jowhor Ile and Julie Iromuanya. The other writer making the list is Jacqui L’ange.
One of Africa’s prestigious literary prizes, the Winner of the Etisalat Prize for Literature would be announce in a Gala which serves as a climax for the literary prize.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018