The beautiful bride, Etomi and her forever love Peluola celebrated their union of love in a beautiful ceremony radiating joy and pure love. It was such union of culture as the Igbo tribe and Yoruba tribe fused into one entity.
The agile couple who have been together for 5 years, celebrated their special day in the presence of their friends and family.
For their white wedding, the bride rocked a short pixie-cut hairstyle. Colours like gold, wine, cream, and purple all came together to give a vibrant look to the couple’s special day. The bride Etomi rocked an off-shoulder laced up dress for the church wedding and later changed to a gold dress during the reception while the groom rocked a cream tuxedo for the wedding. The couple also had a special dance presentation from a group of young girls.
See their stunning weeding pictures below:
- See this major throwback of veteran actor and actress, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs - July 27, 2018
- Chioma Reacts to Droping Out of School for Davido, After Fans Stormed Her Page - July 26, 2018
- Mother Gives Birth And Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Airplane Toilet - July 26, 2018
- Shameful! Teenage Couple Trending Online For The Wrong Reason - July 26, 2018
- Can you identify these lovers? - July 25, 2018
- Who knew Basket Mouth’s wife, Elsie Okpoocha could dance? - July 25, 2018
- Mom found a cheat to save her from all the stress. What do you think? - July 25, 2018
- Video: Woman shot a lady dead for harrassing her in a party - July 25, 2018
- See Cute Photo of A Mom And Her Baby - July 25, 2018
- Brandy leaves fans guessing as to whether she’s pregnant or not after she shares new photo - July 25, 2018