The beautiful bride, Etomi and her forever love Peluola celebrated their union of love in a beautiful ceremony radiating joy and pure love. It was such union of culture as the Igbo tribe and Yoruba tribe fused into one entity.
The agile couple who have been together for 5 years, celebrated their special day in the presence of their friends and family.
For their white wedding, the bride rocked a short pixie-cut hairstyle. Colours like gold, wine, cream, and purple all came together to give a vibrant look to the couple’s special day. The bride Etomi rocked an off-shoulder laced up dress for the church wedding and later changed to a gold dress during the reception while the groom rocked a cream tuxedo for the wedding. The couple also had a special dance presentation from a group of young girls.
See their stunning weeding pictures below:
- If you leave me water go carry you o – Chioma tells her boo, Davido in her birthday message to him - November 21, 2018
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower split after 20 years of marriage - November 21, 2018
- Lady butchers lover, cooks his remains and serves it to workers - November 21, 2018
- Photos of kidnapped Zamfara twin sisters after regaining freedom - November 21, 2018
- Chioma shares loved-up videos with boyfriend Davido to celebrate his birthday - November 21, 2018
- Video: Bride refuses to kiss groom at registry over religious belief - November 21, 2018
- Paris Hilton’s ex-Chris Zylka ‘wants his $2 Million engagement ring back’ after she called things off - November 21, 2018
- Adorable photos of Oprah Winfrey cradling Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s newborn daughter at their home - November 21, 2018
- Miguel and his high school sweetheart Nazanin Mandi obtain marriage license in Los Angeles courthouse - November 21, 2018
- Former Ohio judge who battered his wife and was released from jail after only 9 months has now killed her - November 20, 2018