A U.S based Nigerian medical personnel happened to work with his mother in the same hospital during the same shift and his mother gave a total show-off of her son.
Valentine, who is a travelling ER nurse, was working at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital on a particularly stressful night shift when he called his mother to hear from her, only to discover she was working the same shift.
She immediately took him to show him off to everyone in the hospital.
“I got slammed all night at this ER last night but you wanna know what the highlight of it all was?
“Calling my Mom at 3am and finding out she’s working the same shift, on the 4th floor ?. I had to endure her introducing me to every single one of her coworkers, but the joy written all over her face seeing her son literally at the same hospital has made my night. –
“Have you ever worked side by side with your Mom? Man it’s not everyday I get this opportunity. It’s definitely a special feeling. She won’t be working that much longer soon so I’ll go ahead and cherish this small moment in time while it lasts ♥?”
- If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018
- Heavily pregnant Linda Ikeji spotted exercising by showing off her dancing moves - September 6, 2018
- This Woman has been Carrying her sick Husband on her back for 5 years (watch video) - September 4, 2018
- Instagram user reveals how he almost poisoned his brother over 9ice and Ruggedman’s beef - September 4, 2018
- Archbishop Duncan-Williams explains why his first marriage of 26-years failed - September 4, 2018
- See lovely photo of Dbanj and his wife Lineo as they baecation in Dubai - September 4, 2018
- MC Galaxy announces his wedding date, says he is marrying the best woman in the world - September 4, 2018
- This 4-Year-Old ‘Superhero’ called 999 when his mum Collapsed (Watch Video) - September 4, 2018
- Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu calls him a toxic parent? - September 4, 2018