Mercy Johnson and Prince Odi may be made for each other, but the actress wants fans to know that their marriage is not without the usual rigours other couples endure.
The actress made this clarification after actor Uche Maduagwu dissed other women going through failed relationships, pitting Johnson’s marriage as the standard of what relationships should be.
According to the actor, Johnson’s marriage is successful because he thinks she is a ‘submissive’ wife.
Here’s what he said:
“You are a submissive wife and great mother @mercyjohnsonokojie Unlike some female celebs who disrespect their husbands mum, and destroy Properties…🔥🚗 You have shown to us all that you can actually be successful in your chosen career🎬, and at the same time be a responsible wife at home.👰🏽 Sometimes, we just complicate things for ourselves as women when we ignore the needful🏠. God bless your Marriage dear,⛪”
Mercy Johnson disagrees with him.
“This is wrong on every level. Please don’t judge anyone until you walk in their shoes as our struggles are different,” she said. “No one is assured of a happily ever after but we all hope on God for sustenance,” she added effectively putting him in his place.
“Every marriage has its challenges and not even mine is Perfect,” she finished.
conversation comes at a time social media has been full of stories of failing celebrity marriages, the recent being the sad drama surrounding actress Mercy Aigbe’s marriage to hotelier, Lanre Gentry.
For Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Odi, their unique relationship reaffirms that love conquers. Often, she showers her husband with praises, calls him the “air” she breathes, and 3 children later, the duo still maintain an enviable bond, inspiring their fans.
However, she admits their relationship is not perfect. She also chastised oversabis who are quick to judge women who walk away from abusive relationships.
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017