Former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his wife, Patience visited the family of former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode to rejoice with him on the birth of his triplets.
FFK took to his Instagram page to share photos taken during their visit.
“It was an honor and privilage for Precious and I to receive President Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Peace Jonathan in our Abuja home yesterday.They came to see our three beautiful boys, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam and older brother Aragorn.May God bless them for this kind gesture!”, he captioned the photos.
- Tboss pens lovely birthday message to her mom - July 18, 2018
- Councillor kills wife for condemning his affair with son’s girlfriend - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian soldier killed by Boko Haram just 3 months after wedding introduction - July 18, 2018
- Serena Williams’ father Richard ordered to undergo mental evaluation amid divorce battle - July 18, 2018
- Nigerian man lists rules and regulations his future wife must follow - July 18, 2018
- Sumbo Adeoye praises husband as he performs father’s duties on their newborn son - July 18, 2018
- Adorable photos of Bauchi Governor’s second wife, Barrister Aisha Mohammed and her lovely kids - July 18, 2018
- 23-year-old mom hanged herself in front of her daughter after an argument with her partner on him sleeping with another woman - July 18, 2018
- Check out cute photo of these beautiful dwarf twin sisters - July 18, 2018
- Hollywood stars, Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo announce they’re separating - July 18, 2018