The seven members of the same family, that died in the June 10, 2018, road accident along the dilapidated Ugwu-Onyeama axis of Enugu-Onitsha expressway, are set to be buried this weekend.
The accident involving a Carina E model conveying the family and a Toyota bus belonging to Onitsha South mass transit, occurred at about 11:00a.m.
The bus was said to be heading for Onitsha, Anambra State, while the Carina conveying the family, was coming into Enugu. They were locked on one lane of the road following the bad state of that portion of the highway.
- White lady and her white bridesmaids rock Nigerian traditional attires as she ties the knot with her Nigerian husband - August 21, 2018
- Dogara Pens Lovely Birthday Message To His Wife - August 21, 2018
- Girl who was kidnapped at a party in Port Harcourt found after 4 years - August 21, 2018
- “Remove sex and a lot of people have nothing to offer in a relationship” – Juliet Ibrahim - August 21, 2018
- Cardi B shows off her post-baby body on the red carpet of 2018 VMA - August 21, 2018
- ‘If your boyfriend is too damn faithful and doesn’t check other women out, he is completely gay”- Nigerian matchmaker tells ladies - August 21, 2018
- Footballer Lucky Omeruo celebrates son’s first birthday (photos) - August 21, 2018
- Woman pours hot water on her maid for stealing eggs - August 21, 2018
- See the hilarious reaction of this African dad after his daughter added him in their family Whatsapp group - August 21, 2018
- Parents of baby born in helicopter release adorable pictures - August 21, 2018