The seven members of the same family, that died in the June 10, 2018, road accident along the dilapidated Ugwu-Onyeama axis of Enugu-Onitsha expressway, are set to be buried this weekend.
The accident involving a Carina E model conveying the family and a Toyota bus belonging to Onitsha South mass transit, occurred at about 11:00a.m.
The bus was said to be heading for Onitsha, Anambra State, while the Carina conveying the family, was coming into Enugu. They were locked on one lane of the road following the bad state of that portion of the highway.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her - February 13, 2019
- Essential tips for When Someone you love hurts you Deeply - February 11, 2019
- Senator wear designs for men in Nigeria (PHOTOS) - January 26, 2019
- Senator Native Designs For Men 2019 - January 26, 2019
- Ibidunni Ighodalo has given birth to a baby boy after 19 years of waiting. - January 23, 2019
- When He disappears for a few Days - January 23, 2019
- When God takes away a Relationship - January 23, 2019
- What should a Husband do in a Sexless Marriage - January 23, 2019
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- EWEDU AND ITS HEALTH BENEFITS.10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018