The seven members of the same family, that died in the June 10, 2018, road accident along the dilapidated Ugwu-Onyeama axis of Enugu-Onitsha expressway, are set to be buried this weekend.
The accident involving a Carina E model conveying the family and a Toyota bus belonging to Onitsha South mass transit, occurred at about 11:00a.m.
The bus was said to be heading for Onitsha, Anambra State, while the Carina conveying the family, was coming into Enugu. They were locked on one lane of the road following the bad state of that portion of the highway.
- Examples of being Unequally Yoked in Relationships - November 18, 2018
- Letting go and letting God in relationships. - November 14, 2018
- Signs that you are being Ghosted in a Relationship - November 14, 2018
- The Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy - October 30, 2018
- Cucumber benefits for men: Cucumber wonders is more than boosting men’s sex drive - October 26, 2018
- Benefits of bitter kola - October 23, 2018
- How God Can Bring People Together - October 17, 2018
- Being Ghosted in a Relationship. - October 11, 2018
- Fighting for my marriage.If you don’t have these 6 conversations, it can never be “Happily ever after…” - September 12, 2018
- The 3 P’s That Can Poison Your Marriage - September 12, 2018