A father who raped his newborn daughter and crushed her body so hard that he broke her ribs and legs has been jailed for 240 years.
Patricio Medina, 27, was in a “meth-fuelled haze” when he sexually assaulted his one-month-old daughter at their home. A court heard the monster father squeezed the girl’s ribs, shook her and crushed her body against his so violently he shattered her ribs and legs.
Medina confessed his wicked acts to an inmate in jail ahead of his trial. During the trial, he denied aggravated sexual assault of a child younger than six, two counts of injury to a child and two counts of endangering a child.
But on Thursday, he was convicted on each charge and sentenced to three 80-year jail terms in Texas, US.
The court heard cops were called to Medina’s home in Waco, Texas, in March 2014 after getting a report of abuse to a newborn baby. They found Medina high on meth and arrested the dad.
Gabrielle Massey, prosecuting, told jurors: My question is what has he done to deserve anything less than life?
What more horrific of a crime could there be for a man who is supposed to love and protect the life he brought into this world, and instead, he shatters her body in sick sexual fulfillment.
All that baby needed was love and safety. The man that was supposed to give that to her instead taught her the true horrors of the world.
Thank God he did not kill her tiny body, but he killed her soul.
Medina, who was also fined $10,000 (£7600), will serve at least 80 years before he is eligible for parole.
The child’s mother, Lisa Montoya, was also charged with abandoning/endangering a child. The affidavit states she put the child in imminent danger of death, bodily injury or physical or mental impairment by not reporting the abuse to the authorities.
The girl, now aged four, is now said to be “doing well” in the care of a family who adopted her and her two siblings, Mail Online reports.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018