The beautiful om of two was all smiles as she talked about her marriage to the music icon.
Speaking with Sunday Scoop recently, Annie said:.
“I feel blessed to be married to 2face and I’m glad that we share something special. In fact, our marriage is a blessing,” she said.
On how she feels that 2face dedicated the remix of the iconic song to her, she said,
“Naturally, I feel good about it and I can tell you that any woman would love such a thing. It is a beautiful thing when the person you love appreciates you…it ranks among one of the best feelings in the world.”
I an interview back in 2014, Tuface, also had some things to say about his wife, describing her as the jealous type. In his words:
“She loves me. So she must be jealous. If I am laughing with a particular girl too much or I am going the way that I am not supposed to go, or if one girl is following me too much, she will be there to caution me. She definitely has to be protective of her man. At that point, she can tell such a girl, ‘hold your side!’ And if it is I that is doing it, she could tell me, ‘cool down, I dey here o.’
On his married life back then. he said:
“So far so good, married life is cool. We don dey do wetin married people dey do. We don dey sidon together, we go laugh, we go quarrel small (laughs), we go come hold each other again as if no be us quarrel some moments ago. Life has been kind to us since we got married. We have been living happily ever after.
We try to live our lives our own way. We have never had cause to introduce a third party in our home. When we have a problem, we sort it out between ourselves. We don’t call anybody in to come and solve our problems for us. We sit down and talk about it. Like I said earlier, sometimes, we quarrel when both of us are stubborn over a matter. But we do not involve a third party!
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017