Former Miss Tanzania and International model, Millen Magese, is now a mother. she has welcomed a son.
She gave birth to her son on July 13th and shared the good news on the online this morning. Millen who has battled Endometriosis for years, had her son through IVF. For a while now she’s been trying to conceive but in October 2016, her doctors confirmed that her IVF procedure was successful and that she was pregnant. Posting a photo of herself cuddling her son named Prince Kairo, the excited new mama wrote
“May you bring Hope ,faith and Miracles to millions women out there who wishes to hold their children just the way I wished to hold you.
May you grow to change the world and be there for others .
May you believe in God and own his miracles .
As much as life can be tough ,may you learn to be patient, work hard and knowing that ,everything always happens for a reason and every human being has their own path and plans from God for them.
Don’t ever loose hope .
And no matter what happens in your life remember,you have our God Almighty and I will be here always .
Father I thank you for making me A Woman and Finally A mother .
Father I thank you for bringing my dad back What a gift .jina Lako Lihimidiwe ???
I love you my Son ?? And to you godmother @funminewyork . I believed you had a good heart you have been with me for 13 years but Gosh what you have done through out my pregnancy journey is unexplainable. God bless you sis I can’t say more . ?????
Prince Kairo Michael Magese was born
Time :6 .58 am
Weight :9 pounds 2 oz
Date :July 13 th 2017 . You’re my Victorious just like the meaning of your name “Kairo”
Glory to God . Dansaki . Asante Mungu Many thanks to Dr Seckin @endofound , Dr Lobo,Dr Gyamfi and the whole team from Columbia Doctors . Many thanks to all my friends and family oooh you guys tried @theojinika @lebogangm@samanthajansen @jimi_mugul .Special thanks to all Endometriosis groups World wide for all you do . We will raise awareness till we find Cure ??.And to you all my supporters thank you , Don’t stop supporting us. I believe A cure for Endometriosis is almost here . Support Us???? To Everyone don’t you ever forget ,If you knew who walked beside you, at all times, on the path that u have chose, you could never experience fear or doubt again,Have Faith ??Stand on Your Faith ??Change Your Story ??You Can Do It??
Millen Magese ? #PrinceKairo?
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018