Hajiya Saratu, who before her untimely death was the daughter of former Executive Secretary Science and Technology Education Kebbi State and later Permanent Secretary, Alhaji Kindi Zauro, were among the victims of Sunday’s armed robbery attack along Kaduna -Abuja highway.
Unknown number of people, including police and army officers, were feared killed in the attack.
The gunmen were also said to have robbed and abducted several other people during the incident which occurred near Gidan-Busa village on the highway.
Kebbi State Governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu on Monday, condoled with Alhaji Zauro on the death of his daughter.
A statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari says, the Governor was accompanied on the visit to Zauro, by the Deputy Governor, Speaker House of Assembly, Deputy Speaker, Secretary to the State Government, Police Commissioner, Director SSS, Commissioners, House of Assembly Members, Chief of Staff and top government functionaries.
He prayed Allah to grant late Saratu Kindi Zauro eternal rest and her family fortitude to bear the loss as well as her husband engineer, Aminu Katsina, who is on admission at a hospital in Abuja as a result of the attack and wish him quick recovery.
The father of the deceased Alhaji Kindi Zauro expressed gratitude to the Governor for the condolence visit and expressed appreciation to the high powered delegation on the governor’s entourage, praying Allah to reward them abundantly.
- See what a lady did to all the men trying to have a relationship with her - August 20, 2018
- Cameroonian Government official, his wife and son killed in fatal accident - August 20, 2018
- Man hacks his two younger brothers to death with cutlass and dagger - August 20, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s uncle says he’s still hurt he wasn’t invited to royal wedding - August 20, 2018
- Nigerian man and his girlfriend arrested in India for duping job applicants - August 20, 2018
- Man abandons family abroad to take a young wife in Nigeria, his family gets revenge - August 20, 2018
- Maintaining your girlfriend means you‘re very stupid – Reno Omokri tells men - August 20, 2018
- Homeless couple wed under the bridge after 30 years together - August 20, 2018
- Wow! 92-year-old woman reunites with her 72 year old son after getting separated 68 years ago - August 20, 2018
- If the hair on my son’s body is touched, oga police you will have to bury me – Tonto Dikeh cries out - August 20, 2018