Hajiya Saratu, who before her untimely death was the daughter of former Executive Secretary Science and Technology Education Kebbi State and later Permanent Secretary, Alhaji Kindi Zauro, were among the victims of Sunday’s armed robbery attack along Kaduna -Abuja highway.
Unknown number of people, including police and army officers, were feared killed in the attack.
The gunmen were also said to have robbed and abducted several other people during the incident which occurred near Gidan-Busa village on the highway.
Kebbi State Governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu on Monday, condoled with Alhaji Zauro on the death of his daughter.
A statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari says, the Governor was accompanied on the visit to Zauro, by the Deputy Governor, Speaker House of Assembly, Deputy Speaker, Secretary to the State Government, Police Commissioner, Director SSS, Commissioners, House of Assembly Members, Chief of Staff and top government functionaries.
He prayed Allah to grant late Saratu Kindi Zauro eternal rest and her family fortitude to bear the loss as well as her husband engineer, Aminu Katsina, who is on admission at a hospital in Abuja as a result of the attack and wish him quick recovery.
The father of the deceased Alhaji Kindi Zauro expressed gratitude to the Governor for the condolence visit and expressed appreciation to the high powered delegation on the governor’s entourage, praying Allah to reward them abundantly.
- If you leave me water go carry you o – Chioma tells her boo, Davido in her birthday message to him - November 21, 2018
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower split after 20 years of marriage - November 21, 2018
- Lady butchers lover, cooks his remains and serves it to workers - November 21, 2018
- Photos of kidnapped Zamfara twin sisters after regaining freedom - November 21, 2018
- Chioma shares loved-up videos with boyfriend Davido to celebrate his birthday - November 21, 2018
- Video: Bride refuses to kiss groom at registry over religious belief - November 21, 2018
- Paris Hilton’s ex-Chris Zylka ‘wants his $2 Million engagement ring back’ after she called things off - November 21, 2018
- Adorable photos of Oprah Winfrey cradling Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s newborn daughter at their home - November 21, 2018
- Miguel and his high school sweetheart Nazanin Mandi obtain marriage license in Los Angeles courthouse - November 21, 2018
- Former Ohio judge who battered his wife and was released from jail after only 9 months has now killed her - November 20, 2018