Music executive Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro took their son, Jayden for dedication at their church in Lagos, both parents dressed in white aso ebi and blue accouterments.
This heartwarming update comes days after their son’s birthday and the slight drama that followed it. Recall that fans of both celebrities noticed that each parent coordinated individual bathrobe photoshoot for the boy, where they simply could have held one shoot for him. This had stirred more conversation about the state of their relationship. Following the conversations, the duo later threw together a hasty private party for the boy and shared the pics on their Instagram.
Now, both parents have celebrated their son at the church, proving that they have put their differences aside for the boy’s big day. Check out the photos below
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017