Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus who has been in United States for her movie, has reacted to a post her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, made on Instagram telling her how much he missed her and why she should hurry back home, while also hinting that he suffered mental abuse from his ex-wife, Doris Simeon.
Here’s what he wrote;
“I’m so getting in trouble with @stelladamasus for posting this picture but only 3 people understand the inside joke here. LOL 😂. Some people live an entire lifetime but never get a shot at true love. Some people may never know what it feels like to be TRULY loved. So they may never know what it feels like to wake up every morning next to your woman with no weave, no wig, no make up, and a heavy dose of stinky morning breath…and still love her from here to the moon and back. Can I get a witness? 🙌🏻 Babe, I miss your wahala. I miss the way you make me laugh from my core till I have a headache. I miss our late night conversations that lead to late night snacking, and that leads to tears and pain in the gym. Chai! (Damn! Focus dude). I miss the most amazing things that come out of the late night conversations, too. 😜
Boo, hurry up and come home. We miss our stylist, my barber, our chef, our ‘egbe wedger’, our doctor, tailor, our Google, professor and our personal alarm clock.
Lately, I’ve been reading comments, reactions and people’s stories about our short film WHEN IS IT ENOUGH. I went back to see the film again last night and reversed the roles in my head. Wow! Some men may never have been hit by their wives but they were definitely abused & violated mentally. All I can say is, thank you Jesus for THE liberation. And thank you Boo for helping me through the healing process. The world doesn’t need the story but they’ll definitely experience the glory. One lesson I’ve learnt: when it comes to love – don’t settle. Never settle for what’s available if it’s not what you want and know you deserve.
You’ve shown me what love is, can be, and should be. I love you babe. Oya hurry back home because Shakiratu down the street has come to borrow salt 3 times this morning already. You know it’s not salt she wants. 😂😂😂😂 #MotivationMonday#Inspiration #WIE #WhenIsItEnough#DanielAdeminok
And here’s Stella Damasus’ reply to this;
“@dabishop007 honey, words cannot express how you have made me feel. When people laughed at me and called me names, saying I have been married three times; it hurt me but in my heart I knew it was worth it. Taking a chance on love again was risky for me but only God knows how many nights I cried and told him if it was not meant to be he should close the chapter.
When I met you I found a friend, a father, a brother, a confidant and a business partner. I didn’t know God had plans for me. Plans that were better Than the ones I actually prayed for. Thank you for coming into our lives. You are the most romantic, appreciative, kind, loving, caring and understanding husband any woman can ask for. You also helped me through my healing process boo.
The girls love you so much for being an amazing dad and friend. I dey come back in two days o, tell shakiratu and the rest say the owner of your salt na kolo o, make dem travel far go find their own. I be one man army o, make dem no try me. When I get better thing, I dey hold am TIGHT. I no dey take am play football lie lie. I love you boo. See you soon.”
- Tonto Dikeh proclaim her love for Bobrisky as they step out in black coordinating circle (Photos) - July 15, 2018
- Nollywood Actor Daniel K. Daniel and his wife wear matching outfits as they pose in front of the White House - July 15, 2018
- Son Of Veteran Nollywood Actors,Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Weds In Style (Photos/Videos) - July 15, 2018
- OMG! 2 Weeks After Their Wedding In Kaduna, Young Couples Found Dead - July 15, 2018
- Firdaus Amasa, finally called to bar wearing her Hijab after graduating from Law School - July 10, 2018
- Zahra Buhari give birth to a male child in Spain - July 10, 2018
- 50 Cent disengage Remy Ma after her husband attack him for commenting on her weight - July 10, 2018
- Justin Bieber affirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin, declares love for her, and promises to spend forever with her - July 10, 2018
- Checkout Joseph the plantain seller is enrolled in a private school after passing entrance exam - July 9, 2018
- Checkout The Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Popular Veteran Nollywood Actor - July 8, 2018