Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus who has been in United States for her movie, has reacted to a post her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, made on Instagram telling her how much he missed her and why she should hurry back home, while also hinting that he suffered mental abuse from his ex-wife, Doris Simeon.
Here’s what he wrote;
“I’m so getting in trouble with @stelladamasus for posting this picture but only 3 people understand the inside joke here. LOL 😂. Some people live an entire lifetime but never get a shot at true love. Some people may never know what it feels like to be TRULY loved. So they may never know what it feels like to wake up every morning next to your woman with no weave, no wig, no make up, and a heavy dose of stinky morning breath…and still love her from here to the moon and back. Can I get a witness? 🙌🏻 Babe, I miss your wahala. I miss the way you make me laugh from my core till I have a headache. I miss our late night conversations that lead to late night snacking, and that leads to tears and pain in the gym. Chai! (Damn! Focus dude). I miss the most amazing things that come out of the late night conversations, too. 😜
Boo, hurry up and come home. We miss our stylist, my barber, our chef, our ‘egbe wedger’, our doctor, tailor, our Google, professor and our personal alarm clock.
Lately, I’ve been reading comments, reactions and people’s stories about our short film WHEN IS IT ENOUGH. I went back to see the film again last night and reversed the roles in my head. Wow! Some men may never have been hit by their wives but they were definitely abused & violated mentally. All I can say is, thank you Jesus for THE liberation. And thank you Boo for helping me through the healing process. The world doesn’t need the story but they’ll definitely experience the glory. One lesson I’ve learnt: when it comes to love – don’t settle. Never settle for what’s available if it’s not what you want and know you deserve.
You’ve shown me what love is, can be, and should be. I love you babe. Oya hurry back home because Shakiratu down the street has come to borrow salt 3 times this morning already. You know it’s not salt she wants. 😂😂😂😂 #MotivationMonday#Inspiration #WIE #WhenIsItEnough#DanielAdeminok
And here’s Stella Damasus’ reply to this;
“@dabishop007 honey, words cannot express how you have made me feel. When people laughed at me and called me names, saying I have been married three times; it hurt me but in my heart I knew it was worth it. Taking a chance on love again was risky for me but only God knows how many nights I cried and told him if it was not meant to be he should close the chapter.
When I met you I found a friend, a father, a brother, a confidant and a business partner. I didn’t know God had plans for me. Plans that were better Than the ones I actually prayed for. Thank you for coming into our lives. You are the most romantic, appreciative, kind, loving, caring and understanding husband any woman can ask for. You also helped me through my healing process boo.
The girls love you so much for being an amazing dad and friend. I dey come back in two days o, tell shakiratu and the rest say the owner of your salt na kolo o, make dem travel far go find their own. I be one man army o, make dem no try me. When I get better thing, I dey hold am TIGHT. I no dey take am play football lie lie. I love you boo. See you soon.”
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017