I have been so confused about this topic and I just want to know if God approves of my marriage to this man as I don’t want to displease Him. I met a man who was in a previous relationship that produced a baby girl. His parents are the reason he is not married to the mother of this daughter due to several incidence of domestic violence. They always fought to the extent of destroying properties, insulting each other and sometimes sustaining injuries.
Without his family’s knowledge, this man went on to wed this woman in court. None of his family members or the family of that woman was in attendance. The woman’s family too was against the union.
After they got married, he found out that the baby mama was having an affair with another married, so he left and they separated. He met me and we got married.
My questions now are: does God still recognize them as a married couple? Is God in support of my marriage with him? Am I committing adultery? Who does God see as his wife? Should I leave him and abandon the marriage? I am confused as I don’t know God’s thought on this.
N:B… He didn’t pay the woman’s bride price as both families were against the union but mine was paid and we did both the customary and church wedding.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z’s twins are been treated for jaundice following premature birth - June 26, 2017
- TO CANE OR NOT TO CANE? - June 26, 2017
- Trusting In God’s Promise For Marriage - June 25, 2017
- Mortified parents look helplessly on their nannycam as the registered nurse they employed to look after their special needs son, 2, cruelly beats him before they call 911 and cops save him - June 24, 2017
- 4 Phrases You Should Never Utter to Your Husband, No Matter How Tempting - June 23, 2017
- Lucky baby born on airplane awarded free flights for life - June 20, 2017
- HAPPY FATHERS DAY - June 18, 2017
- 3 Steps to Falling in Love with Your Spouse Again - June 18, 2017
- Moms Need a Full Year for Recovery After Giving Birth New Study Reveals - June 14, 2017
- Is it possible to still have your period while you are pregnant? - June 12, 2017