George Clooney, his wife Amal Clooney, and his parents stepped out for the United Nations gala in New York and they all looked really sophisticated, especially Amal who hasn’t been photographed out in a while.
Amal looked totally stunning in a blue and white dress while George looked dashing as always in a suit.
George walked with his mum Nina Bruce Warren, 79, while his father Nick Clooney, 84, looked really dignified in a tux as he led Amal in.
It was reported that the Clooneys, who were attending Wednesday’s U.N. Correspondents Association Awards at Cipriani, stole the show.
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018