Popular Nollywood actress and well known in the Popular TV series The Johnsons, Ada Ameh, has revealed that giving birth to her daughter at an early age of 14 while in class four didn’t stop her from becoming a notable face in Nollywood.
Speaking at the Benson Idahosa University’s 14th Cultural Day Celebration she said:
“Going through life as a single mother was not an easy thing at all, but today I am proud to call myself a proud single mother because whenever I see my daughter I am glad,”
“I want you to understand that even though I dropped out of secondary school, I am a proud single mother. Just take it that my life is a history. If not for God, I don’t know where I would have been. My major concern is for the young girls, I am not a victim, I am a proud single mother. Today my child is my school; she was the school that I graduated from. My first degree was that woman; you will not understand what it means to become pregnant at fourteen. She added.
- Slay Queen Narrates What Happened To Her After She Slept With A Married Man - December 18, 2018
- Millionaire’s girlfriend reportedly dies after ‘rough’ sex - December 18, 2018
- You have bullied and intimidated me for 6 years of our marriage – IG Comedian, Etinosa Blast Her Ex- Husband - December 18, 2018
- Mr 2kay says DNA proves him to be the father of Gifty’s child - December 18, 2018
- Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares First Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation - December 18, 2018
- Singer, Mr 2kay Is The Father Of BBNaaij’s Gifty’s Daughter - December 17, 2018
- Cardi B defends her estranged husband, Offset - December 17, 2018
- I Never Had Sex With Shatta Wale – Efia Odo - December 17, 2018
- Photos From Linda Ikejis’s Son Dedicaton - December 17, 2018
- I still used to give her money after I got married, Father of boy killed by ex-lover - December 17, 2018