Popular Nollywood actress and well known in the Popular TV series The Johnsons, Ada Ameh, has revealed that giving birth to her daughter at an early age of 14 while in class four didn’t stop her from becoming a notable face in Nollywood.
Speaking at the Benson Idahosa University’s 14th Cultural Day Celebration she said:
“Going through life as a single mother was not an easy thing at all, but today I am proud to call myself a proud single mother because whenever I see my daughter I am glad,”
“I want you to understand that even though I dropped out of secondary school, I am a proud single mother. Just take it that my life is a history. If not for God, I don’t know where I would have been. My major concern is for the young girls, I am not a victim, I am a proud single mother. Today my child is my school; she was the school that I graduated from. My first degree was that woman; you will not understand what it means to become pregnant at fourteen. She added.
- How Neymar Proved He Loves His Mum - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian Rich Man Gets Engaged To Another Woman Few Days After Breaking Up With Slay Queen - April 20, 2018
- Surprisingly, Vivian Chiologi gives birth at age 51 - April 20, 2018
- Read This Woman’s Touching childbirth story - April 20, 2018
- Proud Mum Who Is A Cleaner Got A Good Job For Her Son - April 20, 2018
- Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian lady reveals rituals her future hubby must perform - April 20, 2018
- Davido is missing someone special - April 20, 2018
- MC Mbakara Surprises Wife With 4Matic Benz Car - April 20, 2018
- I raised my son alone – Actress, Yetunde Bakare - April 20, 2018