Kim Kardashian ,in a new episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian, recounted what transpired on October 3, after months of news reports, speculation, and silence on her behalf.
Speaking to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe Kardashian, 32 Kim explained that her mouth was duct taped to stop her from screaming.
‘He grabs my legs, and I wasn’t, you know, I had no clothes on under. He pulled me toward him at the front of the bed and I thought, “Okay, this is the moment they’re going to rape me,”‘ Kim recounted in heart-wrenching detail.
She continued: ‘I fully mentally prepped myself – and then he didn’t. He duck taped my legs together and had the gun up to me. I knew that was the moment they’re just totally going to shoot me in the head.
‘I just prayed that Kourtney’s going to have a normal life after she sees my dead body on the bed…like, I’m not going to make it out of here. I know how these things go.’
Kim also recalled that before her mouth was duct taped, she pleaded with the hotel concierge – who had been forced to bring the robbers up to the star’s room – to tell them she had babies and a family.
‘I just said, “Are we going to die? They can’t understand me, but please tell them I have babies, I have a family, let me live!”‘
‘I said I don’t have money. They dragged me out to the hallway on top of the stairs. That’s when I saw the gun clear as day.
‘I was looking at the gun, looking at the stairs…either they’re going to shoot me in the back, or if I make it and they don’t, if the elevator doesn’t make it in time or the stairs are locked then I’m like f***ed. There’s no way out,’ she recalled.
She also revealed how she thinks the atack came about
‘What I think happened now, after thinking about it so much, is that there was probably a group of guys that were following us the entire trip.
‘I was Snapchatting that I was home and everyone was going out, so I think they knew Pascal [Duvier] was out with Kourtney and that I was there by myself…They had this window of opportunity and just went for it.’
- A survival guide for working parents: How to balance family and career - October 12, 2017
- The Financial Considerations Every New Parent Should Make - October 11, 2017
- How Companies Can Support New Parents - October 11, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 2] - October 10, 2017
- Should Single Mums Become Dad’s on Father’s Day? - October 8, 2017
- A New Study Confirms That The Curse Of The Second-Born Child Is Real - October 8, 2017
- How to Build Your Confidence as a First Time Mother; Judith’s Story - October 6, 2017
- Working Mothers Should Stop Feeling Guilty - October 5, 2017
- What Every New Parent Must Know About Car Seat Safety - October 5, 2017
- SECRETS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE [PART 1] - October 4, 2017