Kim Kardashian ,in a new episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian, recounted what transpired on October 3, after months of news reports, speculation, and silence on her behalf.
Speaking to her sisters Kourtney, 37, and Khloe Kardashian, 32 Kim explained that her mouth was duct taped to stop her from screaming.
‘He grabs my legs, and I wasn’t, you know, I had no clothes on under. He pulled me toward him at the front of the bed and I thought, “Okay, this is the moment they’re going to rape me,”‘ Kim recounted in heart-wrenching detail.
She continued: ‘I fully mentally prepped myself – and then he didn’t. He duck taped my legs together and had the gun up to me. I knew that was the moment they’re just totally going to shoot me in the head.
‘I just prayed that Kourtney’s going to have a normal life after she sees my dead body on the bed…like, I’m not going to make it out of here. I know how these things go.’
Kim also recalled that before her mouth was duct taped, she pleaded with the hotel concierge – who had been forced to bring the robbers up to the star’s room – to tell them she had babies and a family.
‘I just said, “Are we going to die? They can’t understand me, but please tell them I have babies, I have a family, let me live!”‘
‘I said I don’t have money. They dragged me out to the hallway on top of the stairs. That’s when I saw the gun clear as day.
‘I was looking at the gun, looking at the stairs…either they’re going to shoot me in the back, or if I make it and they don’t, if the elevator doesn’t make it in time or the stairs are locked then I’m like f***ed. There’s no way out,’ she recalled.
She also revealed how she thinks the atack came about
‘What I think happened now, after thinking about it so much, is that there was probably a group of guys that were following us the entire trip.
‘I was Snapchatting that I was home and everyone was going out, so I think they knew Pascal [Duvier] was out with Kourtney and that I was there by myself…They had this window of opportunity and just went for it.’
- What should you buy for First Time Parents? - December 14, 2017
- Signs that your Husband feels Neglected after Childbirth - December 12, 2017
- New picture of Janet Jackson and her adorable child Eissa - December 11, 2017
- Famous People Raised by Single Mothers - December 11, 2017
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Amazed At Baby Boy’s Arrival - December 10, 2017
- 10 Ways of becoming a Better Father and Husband - December 10, 2017
- What do First Time Parents Fight about and How to Avoid it - December 9, 2017
- Understanding the Single Father While the World Focuses On the Mother - December 3, 2017
- How To check if you and your spouse are true friends - November 28, 2017
- 5 Essential Tips for Creating Balance between Entrepreneurship and Motherhood - November 27, 2017