Recall that naijaaparents.com had earlier posted a news about a banker who committed suicide, now the husband of late bank worker, Mr. Umukoro Akpobaro, has denied having a hand in his wife death.
It was said that the woman identified as peace had committed suicide at their home at Iwhrekpokpor, Ughelli, Delta State, and the deceased’s family accused Umukoro of masterminding the death of their daughter, saying he had always threatened to kill 32-year-old mother of two.
In a new development, Umukoro, said the allegations against him were unfounded, adding that he was in good terms with the deceased before she died explaining that the late Peace had complained of some debts she incurred after “overposting” funds to some customers.
He said “One happened in January and the amount was about N100,000. She called me and asked for my help and I sent N50,000 to her. I told her that I would send the balance when another one happened in February. She complained that she was getting tired of the debts,”
Umukoro, a journalist with a broadcast station, claimed that his wife sent him a message on a social media application, WhatsApp, asking him to take care of their children, a few hours to her death.
Here is the chat below:
Peace (11: 27am): Migwo, can I get a loan from you or anywhere? To pay N20,000 back monthly; I need N100,000.
Umukoro (12:08am- 12:21pm): Verendo, what happened?
Peace (12:43pm-2:21pm): Nothing. I need the money to clear my debts. I’ll pay back please, every 24th. I don’t have anyone to ask. Please assist me. I don’t have peace. I’m just managing to keep myself together. You didn’t answer me? The problems I’m facing are too much. Please take note. I didn’t commit adultery. Ancestors didn’t kill me. I’m tired of life. Challenges of life won me. Hence I’m killing myself. Please give me a befitting burial. The gate and door are open. I died as your wife. Bury me well and take care of my kids. Bye.
Umukoro (3:24pm): What is your problem?
Umukoro who went online one hour after his late wife sent her last message, couldn’t get and response and called her telephone number, which rang out and he had to immediately call neighbours who discovered that she had taken Sniper and rushed her to a hospital, adding that she died on the way.
- How Neymar Proved He Loves His Mum - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian Rich Man Gets Engaged To Another Woman Few Days After Breaking Up With Slay Queen - April 20, 2018
- Surprisingly, Vivian Chiologi gives birth at age 51 - April 20, 2018
- Read This Woman’s Touching childbirth story - April 20, 2018
- Proud Mum Who Is A Cleaner Got A Good Job For Her Son - April 20, 2018
- Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies - April 20, 2018
- Nigerian lady reveals rituals her future hubby must perform - April 20, 2018
- Davido is missing someone special - April 20, 2018
- MC Mbakara Surprises Wife With 4Matic Benz Car - April 20, 2018
- I raised my son alone – Actress, Yetunde Bakare - April 20, 2018