The Police in Jigawa State have arrested a murder suspect, who has r been on the run for the past six months.
Shuaibu Haro, 30, allegedly killed his wife, Sahura Shuaibu, on June 25 in Bukki village of Dutse Local Government Area of the state.
The spokesman of the police in the state, SP Abdu Jinjiri, said this yesterday while parading the suspect in Dutse, saying, the suspect fled the scene of the crime after he had used a hoe to kill the diseased.
“On June 25, a case of homicide was reported to the police in Fanisau Division that one Shuaibu Haro, aged 30 of Bukki village in Dutse LGA, had killed his wife, Sahura Shuaibu, aged 20, and fled after committing the crime.
“Upon a tip of, on December, 28, the police arrested the fleeing suspect, who has been on the run since June.
“The suspect used a hoe to hit his late wife severally on the head which led to her death. Investigation into the case has since commenced with a view to charging the suspect to court,” Jinjiri said
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019