35-year-old mom-to-be and tennis legend, Serena Williams went on twitter to look for some pre-natal tips.
She wants advice for one of pregnancy’s most notorious hassle which happens to be turning over in bed.
Serena Tweeted; “any tips on how to turn over at night? I’m having trouble going from my left to my right to my left side.”
Any suggestions for her?
- How to Handle Social Media Behavior of Teenagers - February 19, 2018
- Difference Between Pride & Ego - February 18, 2018
- The 21st Century Woman: How To Better Understand What She Really Wants - February 4, 2018
- How to keep your head high as a single mother - January 27, 2018
- Single mothers after divorce, what to do? - January 26, 2018
- Single Mothers are not all about Disasters. Here are things you didn’t know about Single Mums - January 24, 2018
- Single Dads this is how you look for a nanny - January 23, 2018
- When to introduce your boyfriend to your child - January 21, 2018
- Picking up the pieces when he walks out on you; Single and pregnant - January 21, 2018
- Manscapping, The Art of Manhood - January 15, 2018