If you are used to home baking then a carrot cake will be as simple as a walk in the park.
What you need
- Approximately 8 to 10 grated carrots of 400 grammes
- Vegetable oil (150ml)
- 4 eggs
- Baking soda (1 Tablespoon)
- Baking powder (1 Tablespoon)
- Ground Nutmeg (1 Tablespoon)
- Sugar (225 grammes)
- Baking flour (300 grammes)
- Table salt (1/2 Tea Spoon)
- Cinnamon (1 Tablespoon)
- Yogurt (120 grammes)
Preparing the Cake
- Before anything begin by heating the oven with temperatures of 350ºF. At the same time take the pan that you will be using to bake and smear butter in the inside then sprinkle flour lightly.
- Take a large bowl and use it to sift the baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and the flour combined.
- Get a second bowl scramble the eggs and mix them thoroughly with the oil, sugar and yoghurt.
- Take your flour mixture and pour it into the eggs mixture. Stir for a while and then add the carrots after grating. Then go ahead to mix all your ingredients thoroughly and transfer the mixture into your pan.
- The next step is obviously baking. Place the pan in the oven for approximately 50 minutes or until you think your cake is ready.
- Finally allow your cake to cool then serve when fully cool to your family.
Go ahead and make that delicious fruit cake for your family or friends.