Getting irritated and annoyed with your partner is common in a marriage. Since you’re always around each other, it’s easy to get annoyed by little things they do or don’t do. The longer you’re with each other, the less patience you have with them. Things that were cute in the beginning during the honeymoon stage now become annoying as time goes on. Here are some things that you can do when you find yourself getting annoyed with your spouse so that your feelings of irritation don’t cause harm to your relationship. How To Get Less Annoyed By Your Spouse:
- Figure out what’s actually happening
Sometimes we tend to blow things out of proportion. Step back for a moment and reevaluate the situation. Are you tired, hungry or frustrated from a hard day at work? Sometimes we tend to take out our frustrations on others, so by realising this, you’ll be less likely to snap at something your spouse does.
- Take a deep breath
Before you go on a rant about how annoying they are, take a deep breath and focus on your breathing. This will help you calm down and relax before you start shouting at them.
- Think about life without him
Even though he has annoying traits, really stop and think what life would be without him. When we are irritated and annoyed, we forget how much our spouse’s mean to us. Think about what life would be if you lost them and you’ll start to feel more grateful and tolerant.
- Have a time-out
Instead of verbally attacking him on something you felt was annoying, give yourself a time-out. Go to another room and calm down for a few minutes alone. Take a few breaths and then come back when you’ve calmed down. More than likely you’ll feel better and won’t be so annoyed.
- Praise him
Giving him praise for something he’s done that you love will remind you of how much you love him. You’ll realize that he does more good than bad and that one annoying thing doesn’t mean much in the end.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018