Akara also known as Beans fritas, Koose, Acarajè in Portuguese is a Nigerian breakfast recipe made with dehulled ground beans. It is a very popular snack that can be eaten anytime of the day. Although very common as a breakfast meal, it can also be eaten as a snack or taken with pap or eko tutu as a light dinner.
Ingredients for Akara ;
1. Black eyed/ brown beans
2. Habanero pepper
4. Salt to taste
5. Vegetable Oil for frying.
For a detailed understanding on preparing Ankara watch this fabulous video.
About Bayo AjibolaAll about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018