Akara also known as Beans fritas, Koose, Acarajè in Portuguese is a Nigerian breakfast recipe made with dehulled ground beans. It is a very popular snack that can be eaten anytime of the day. Although very common as a breakfast meal, it can also be eaten as a snack or taken with pap or eko tutu as a light dinner.
Ingredients for Akara ;
1. Black eyed/ brown beans
2. Habanero pepper
4. Salt to taste
5. Vegetable Oil for frying.
For a detailed understanding on preparing Ankara watch this fabulous video.
About Bayo AjibolaAll about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - July 26, 2018
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle melt hearts as they kiss at the Sentebale Polo Match - July 26, 2018
- Alaafin of Oyo with all his wives at daughter’s Royal wedding (photos) - July 25, 2018
- How We Discovered the Secret to a Better Sex Life - July 25, 2018
- The Pain of Losing A Child - July 25, 2018
- 5 New Year Resolutions for every Single Mother - July 25, 2018
- Video of a woman Giving Birth In her back Garden - July 24, 2018
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018