Moi moi also pronounced as mai mai is a traditional Nigerian food made with ground beans and enriched with spices. It is a common food at parties and festive occasions. It can be eaten alone or as a meal and often times with other Nigerian foods such as; pap(oga/akamu), rice recipes, bread amongst others.
Moinmoin can be cooked adopting various methods. It can be cooked in aluminium foil bags, banana leaves, uma leaves, heat proof nylons and in bowls.
To Cook moinmoin, you need;
Black eyed/ Brown beans
Scotch bonnet pepper
Vegetable Oil/ palm oil (by choice)
Deboned boiled fish
Salt to taste.
For further understanding on cooking moinmoin, see the video..
About Bayo AjibolaAll about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018