Moi moi also pronounced as mai mai is a traditional Nigerian food made with ground beans and enriched with spices. It is a common food at parties and festive occasions. It can be eaten alone or as a meal and often times with other Nigerian foods such as; pap(oga/akamu), rice recipes, bread amongst others.
Moinmoin can be cooked adopting various methods. It can be cooked in aluminium foil bags, banana leaves, uma leaves, heat proof nylons and in bowls.
To Cook moinmoin, you need;
Black eyed/ Brown beans
Scotch bonnet pepper
Vegetable Oil/ palm oil (by choice)
Deboned boiled fish
Salt to taste.
For further understanding on cooking moinmoin, see the video..
About Bayo AjibolaAll about Parenting, And Loads of Entertainments. Let's hear from you.Join the conversation on our Forum and , like us on our Facebook page .Google+
- Suspected kidnapper apprehended after abducting boy in Lagos - July 26, 2018
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle melt hearts as they kiss at the Sentebale Polo Match - July 26, 2018
- Alaafin of Oyo with all his wives at daughter’s Royal wedding (photos) - July 25, 2018
- How We Discovered the Secret to a Better Sex Life - July 25, 2018
- The Pain of Losing A Child - July 25, 2018
- 5 New Year Resolutions for every Single Mother - July 25, 2018
- Video of a woman Giving Birth In her back Garden - July 24, 2018
- College Life for a Single Mum - July 22, 2018
- Teaching Self Defence to your Teenager - July 22, 2018
- Parents,Reverend Funke Adejumo may be barred from entering the UK, US here is why - July 20, 2018