Peter Nielsen, a Danish citizen who purportedly killed his spouse, Ali Zainab Nielsen, widely called Alizee, as well as their daughter Petra Nielsen, has pleaded innocent in the Yaba Chief Magistrate’s Court, Punch reports.
Peter was charged to the court on 2 counts of murder, each of which he pleaded innocent to.
CSP Effiong Asuquo, the prosecutor, explained to the court that Peter struck his wife Alizee’s head up against the wall many times, and then poisoned his daughter.
Following their deaths, he arranged their bodies to give the impression that they choked from gas leakage, Asuquo said.
Asuquo added that the offence was committed on April 5 at Peter’s residence at Block 4, Flat 17, Bella Vista Tower, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos. He said;
The accused, who was always at loggerheads with his wife, had hit her head on the wall several times, leading to her death. He also proceeded to poison his daughter.
He had dragged their bodies under the gas to create the impression that they suffocated to death as a result of a gas leakage.
The case was adjourned until May 8, and the court magistrate, K. B. Ayeye, asked that the accused be remanded in Ikoyi Prisons pending advice from the State Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Scriptures to Speak over your Child - December 31, 2018
- 10 Health Benefits of Ewedu leaf - December 31, 2018
- Signs He doesn’t Respect You - December 30, 2018
- Scriptures for Singles - December 19, 2018
- Scriptures for Prosperity and Wealth - December 19, 2018
- How to let go and let God:Letting go and letting God in Relationships - December 2, 2018
- How to Spice up your Marriage - November 28, 2018
- How to know God’s Will in a Relationship - November 28, 2018
- Check out the Best Aso-Ebi Styles Of The Week - November 28, 2018
- Adorable family photo to celebrate 29th wedding anniversary of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo. - November 25, 2018