Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has said she’s ready and prepared to walk down the aisle with the man of her dreams, but she is yet to find him.
She said: “My heart is saying yes to Wedding Bells but my hand is typing I don’t know yet. It’s not my making but if it comes now, I am very ready.
My expectations for 2019 is a bit high so I wouldn’t want to share with the public. By the Grace of God 2019 will be my best year ever,” she gushed.
The Endowed lady speaking on what her celebrity status has deprived her said: “It has taken part of the real person I am.
People always react to my curves and it gets to me. Sometimes, it’s embarrassing when peeps think my small bumbum is too big.
I walk pass and everyone turns (male and female) to stare at my behind. Adding to that, I have heard people describe like “Ah ah you don’t know Inem Peter?
That Actress wey get biiiiiigggg bumbum. Com’on it is God gift. I didn’t create myself.”
Reacting to the rate of celebrity marriage crash, which has become a norm, the actress said:
“Having a take on issues like this is like judging who ever is involved. Who ever is wearing this shoe called marriage knows were it itches.
So if a celebrity gets married, have a baby and leaves the marriage that means it’s not working and if a marriage is not working you let it go. Being a Celebrity doesn’t mean you must stay in a failed marriage,” she advised
- I lied I’m a Virgin, now our wedding is around corner- Lady cries out for help - February 21, 2019
- I’m in love with two married men - February 21, 2019
- Lady says It’s okay for women to send nudes to keep their relationship - February 21, 2019
- Lady accuses her boyfriend of jazzing and extorting money from her, he speaks out - February 20, 2019
- Photos from Meghan Markle’s baby shower in New York - February 20, 2019
- Tottenham star Dele Alli dumps girlfriend of 2 years - February 20, 2019
- My Boyfriend friend stopped talking to me since I asked for Valentine’s gift - February 20, 2019
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé of one year Christian Carino are no longer together - February 20, 2019
- See how this man reacted after finding out his wife is pregnant with a girl [Video] - February 19, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani and husband, Kayode celebrates 7th wedding anniversary today - February 19, 2019