A former Ligue 1 Gabonese footballer, Shiva N’Zigou, has dropped a shocking confession on what he did to push his football career, which included sacrificing his mom.
The Gabonese footballer, who played for both Nantes and Reims in the French top flight between 2001 and 2010, confessed to lying about his age and also sleeping with his aunt and sister. Shiva N’Zigou disclosed that his father killed his mom in a ritual killing so he can keep all the money he earned from football to himself.
He went further to reveal he had a number of homosexual affairs, and incestuous relationships with both his aunt and his sister. The video released by Daily Star, sees him claiming that he is actually 39-years-old, five years older than the age mentioned in his birth certificates. Shiva stated that his parents changed the date of birth in his birth certificate.
“I had sexual relations with my aunt,” he says.
“These relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister. I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man.”
- Aliko Dangote’s nephew Mohammed weds Malaysian billionaire’s daughter - December 10, 2018
- HIV positive family members show off drugs they take daily - December 10, 2018
- Woman kills self, 2 children over husband’s plan to marry second wife - December 10, 2018
- You can’t embarrass my wife for talking politics in church – Sen. Akpabio criticises Bishop for scolding his wife during church service - December 10, 2018
- Buju Banton reunites with his daughter who was just 11-years old when he was jailed in 2011 - December 10, 2018
- Nigerian Couple who met on Twitter celebrate their engagement - December 10, 2018
- Thank you for elevating me to the club of motherhood – Vivian Chiologi-Shittu who welcomed her first child at 51, appreciates God as she turns a year older today - December 10, 2018
- I miss Cardi – Offset declares to the world after he and his wife split - December 10, 2018
- Drama As Woman’s Engagement Ring Falls Into The Drain Moments After Boyfriend Proposed - December 10, 2018
- Linda Ikeji Shares Photo Of Herself And Baby J, Reveals Her Banana Island House Is Now Worth N850M - December 10, 2018