Operatives of the Niger State Police Command attached to Gawu Babangida Division have arrested a 29- year- old, David Ishaya for allegedly killing his 25- year- old wife, Rifkatu David.
The suspect, a native of Sabon Kaida village in Guests Local Government Area of Niger State, speaking with reporters when he was being paraded at the state police command headquarters, confessed to have killed his wife for being promiscuous saying, “It had reached the level that I could not bear her promiscuity anymore.”
It was said that the suspect stabbed his wife with knife to death for allegedly having an affair with her ex-boyfriend, against his warning to her.
The suspect said his late wife was an unfaithful woman, who continuously disgraced him with her promiscuous behaviour.
“My wife was stubborn, she never listened to me. I even sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing; she did not repent and she had to pay the supreme price.
“I stabbed her with a knife for refusing to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist (from) sleeping with men, but she boasted that nothing would happen. I lost my temper and killed her.”
Police spokesman, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had been charged to court.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019