A 29-year-old man, identified as David Ishaya, from Niger State yesterday claimed that he stabbed his wife to death for having affairs with men.
Ishaya was arrested by police detectives attached to Gawu Babangida Division in Gurara Local Government Area while trying to escape.
The suspect, who hailed from Sabon Kaida village in Gurara, was said to have killed the wife, Rifkatu David, 25, for being promiscuous.
He said: “I used knife to kill her for refusing to adhere to my instruction; I told her to desist from sleeping with men but she boasted that ‘nothing will happen’.
I lost my temper and killed her,” Ishaya said. The suspect described his late wife as unfaithful woman, who refused to respect her husband after admonishing her to stop sleeping around with men. He said: “My wife was stubborn, she never listened to me. I even sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, she did not repent.” The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Muhammad Abubakar, said the matter had been charged to court.
- Man shoots wife, brother dead after catching them in bed - January 20, 2019
- Linda Ikeji’s Son Jayce Is 4 Months Old Today - January 20, 2019
- So Touching! My female friend who was married to an old Alhaji at age 12 died at childbirth - January 20, 2019
- Speed Darlington shoot his shot at Tiwa Savage - January 20, 2019
- Despite being in love with Queen Ure, we never married – Soul E Baba - January 20, 2019
- How to deal with your husband’s side chic disturbing your marriage - January 19, 2019
- Could My GF Be Cheating? Man Ask After Seeing Girlfriend Driving Strange Man’s G-Wagon - January 19, 2019
- Help! Am I in love with my own sister - January 19, 2019
- Trusting my heart with the wrong man turn me to a single mom - January 19, 2019
- Young boy dragged after showcasing his ‘underage’ lover on social media - January 19, 2019