Nollywood actor Funsho Adeolu has recently been sharing his gym activities on social media thereby earning himself a new status especially with female fans.
In a recent interview, Adeolu however insists that his intention is not to wow women as he remains a responsible husband to his wife.
Adeolu said, “It is nothing new. I have always been doing those exercises; just that I don’t upload videos of them on social media. It has been my daily lifestyle for some time now. Everybody has to keep fit, regardless of age.”
Adding that he does not consider himself a sex symbol, the actor said, “Yes, they call me Finest but it doesn’t make me feel anyhow. It doesn’t make me a sex symbol. Everybody who knows me knows I’m responsible to my wife and children.”
- Man beats his wife to death for disrespecting him - March 20, 2019
- It’s is wrong if your spouse can’t access your bank account – Daddy Freeze - March 20, 2019
- Nigerian parents open up about the pain and grief of losing their children - March 20, 2019
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gushes over her three handsome sons - March 20, 2019
- Afia Schwarzenegger reveals how her domestic violence experience changed her life positively - March 20, 2019
- No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste - March 19, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin postponed their wedding for the fourth time - March 19, 2019
- See what this woman did to her husband after she caught him spending their children’s school money with three women at a bar (Video) - March 19, 2019
- Nigerian lady reveals she rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of his D***K - March 19, 2019
- Cute photo of Mikel Obi reading bedtimes stories to his daughters before they sleep - March 19, 2019