LTV’s HotTopics host, Latasha Ngwube, is in a thankful mood. She took to her Instagram page (@latashalagos) to give some insight into how she has managed to overcome her career-related insecurities.
“I remember the day I was on set to record the first episode of Glamsquad for TV in 2010. I cried for two hours non-stop AFTER my makeup had been done. I was inconsolable, crippled with fear, frozen even… unable to articulate why, making me cry even harder. “What would people say?”, “Who TF is she to be on tv?” – these were some of the things I conjured up in my head.
I can laugh now because I’m a million watts away from that girl but I draw strength from that day every time I prepare to go on the @hottopicswithlatasha set to do my thing. I close my eyes and hold her hand and tell her fear has no place here anymore.
I want to share so much more with you today from 2-3pm on Instagram Live.
Come ask questions about working in the media, career, life, goals, body positivity, fashion, being plus in a minus world and much more. See you then! #aboutthatcurvylife #hottopics #asklatasha“
- WOW! Housemaid thrown lavish wedding years after her Madam adopted her for being humble (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! Man beats wife to death in Benue (Graphics Photos) - August 21, 2017
- THANK GOD! Checkout Funke Akindele’s Baby Bump (Photos) - August 21, 2017
- FREE BONANZA! A hospital in Kaduna is offering free surgery for a week to celebrate President Buhari’s return - August 20, 2017
- Monalisa Chinda- How I knew my 2nd husband was the one for me - August 20, 2017
- Kiki Osinbajo all smiles and pretty in new photo - August 20, 2017
- BIZZARE! Nigerian men celebrate Pres.Buhari’s return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground (Photos) - August 20, 2017
- Bawo Emami Appreciates God Amidst Curses And Insults From Followers(Read Comments) - August 20, 2017
- FAMILY VACATION! IK Osakioduwa and family visit Guliver’s land - August 20, 2017
- ‘I never had a boyfriend’ – Enugu girl who made 9As in WAEC - August 20, 2017